Developing the confidence and capability of your childWe are dedicated in supporting the on-going development of children in our care through;
- Personal engagement from our experienced staff.
- Structured routines for play, learning and social activity.
- Free play to encourage the development of each child’s own imagination and creativity.
- Relaxed and comfortable facilities to suit the needs of different age ranges.
- Age appropriate toys and equipment.
Our aim is to develop your child’s communication skills, creativity, self expression, curiosity, self-esteem and confidence.
Once you have chosen Paintpots “your child’s learning journey begins”. We carefully follow the “Early Years Foundation Stage” guidelines playing close attention to the 7 areas of learning. Your child will be assigned a key worker who will be responsible for their care and development. Individual planning will be designed around your child’s needs providing them with a happy and stimulating environment.
If you have any questions about our approach to child development please use the contact form to get in touch. Alternatively come and see how we work by booking a showround of one of our nurseries today.